Tuesday 21 February 2012

A CHRISTIAN'S PRAYER

To me prayer is not a choice. Does not depend on my whims. It is as natural as breathing. Its my LOG IN, a daily yoga+exercise, talking to my DADDY, my heavenly, CREATOR FATHER. Spending time on His lap. He hugs and kisses me. Sometimes its a joy unspeakable, sometimes a cry and when i pant He tells me lovingly how much He loves me. Then i giggle and hold Him tight. Prayer - talking to my PAPA is an eternal thirst which is never satisfied. My affection, my prayer (talking to Him) does not need a particular time and place. He is always attentive because He is a LIVING GOD, the FATHER. His real heart, real ears are never closed. He is never busy that He does not have a time to listen to any of His child's prayer. i can enter any time at His presence. His gate is never closed for anybody. He never says, He is busy. i call on Him and He answeres, "Yes my child, speak, I am waiting for u to talk with me. Speak I am listening". My PAPA never slumbers nor sleeps. He is not a human that He will feel tired. i dont have to make myself pure. Fact of the matter is i can not make myself pure at all to present myself before Him or make Him work for me. He is the LORD of ALL CREATION. He is the ruler.
When there is just two of us, my prayer is private, only for His ears, most of the time i talk to Him with open eyes during my work and walk, does not need any utterance. My Speechless prayer is a beautiful song unsung, unheard. It does not make any vibration or creat any wave. Its just from my spirit to His Spirit. Its reciprocal. i am able to listen to Him.
My prayer is an elixir to my own body, soul and spirit. When in the morning i pray, before the world's hustle and bustle its like the first light of the dawn, with new energy, new mercy, new joy, with full of hope. because i know He is always awake and attentive to my prayer. Because He has Promised that He will listen. Even He has promised that He will even answere before i call Him. WOW!! what a FATHER i have. My morning prayer is like the first rain which we all enjoy.
In the middle of the day when i pray its like a coffee break. When i say "AMEN", i feel like i am born again spiritually, mentally and physically and say,"AAAAH" !!
At the end of the day after the day's hard work when i give Him thanks for everything good and bad, it sooths my soul, i feel like scoring a bullseye, as if a star is added to my repord card. Time of prayer, may it be an hour or a minute, talking to my DADDY is so sweet, i cant explain !
When i pray aloud in public with closed eyes, i really struggle !!!!!!!  Oh!!!!!!! Then i feel like an eagle soaring high against a tornado. The tornado pushes and lifts me more high, almost a feeling that i am under His wings, covered with His strong power overpowering me. i feel like closing my ears tight as i dont want to hear who is uttering what. But instead i lift my hands up for help. Because in my spirit i sense many unfamilier spirits trying to hold my tongue in order to stop my uttered prayer. Later part of my prayer is louder than the first part. Try to seek His face, try to catch hold of His feet. Believe me help comes instantly. But i know for sure that my public prayer is like a room freshner. Like a tremor in d congregation, a restlessness among them. i know in my spirit that God has enabled me to take the people into a higher spiritual realm. i pull them behind me like a tow away zone. Its like an unseen bridge joining the two poles - North and South.
My prayer is a single-handed social work. An ether net.
My own unuttered prayer is also like a mirror to me, showing me my ugliness, my hidden weaknesses. i come to know myself. i ask for forgiveness. My FATHER forgives me instantly and fills me with inner strength. It makes me a victor against my enemies. My private prayer is a skill rewarded by THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY who declares me a winner.
Karobi Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment